Monday, July 7, 2008

It's Really OK


Tierney is finally back from all her beach trips. She has been in Myrtle or Virginia Beach more then she has been home this summer. It's really OK though, I'm glad she is having fun. She was the one who found me at the pet store and begged Linda to adopt me, so it's thanks to her I have a loving home. So see, tt's really is OK because I love them both so much and am happy when I get to spend just a few minutes with Tier. (She does sleep with Chip at night while I have to sleep in the kitchen, but she hides it from me.) It's really OK though, because I chose to stop sleeping in Linda's room and start spending the night in my snuggle bed. Sometimes, Tier comes home smelling like another dog, so I think she might be spending time with another pet... It's really OK though, she loves me when she is home. As long as I keep repeating "It's really OK...." I won't feel so lonely when I'm alone all day. If I only had another little dog to keep me company.... hint, hint.