Thursday, July 10, 2008

Can You Hear Me Now?


I want, no I need one of these right now. This is the best invention since Milk Bones. The Pet Cell Phone permits dogs and their humans to keep in touch when they are away from each other. It fits right on my collar, plus it's water proof to boot. Not only is it a cell phone, but it is also a GPS. Linda would dial my number, and after one ring, she can automatically talk to me and I'd hear her voice through the phone. I can even bark back and she'll hear it. Just in case I ever get lost, it has a "call owner" button. The GPS allows the owners to map their pup's location from any web-enabled site. But wait, theres more. It has a built in sensor to alert our humans if we are too hot or cold. If that weren't enough, it has a built in camera so we can let you know what we are up to. Only one tiny problem. I am only 4 1/2 pounds and this darn thing is so big it would weigh by neck down to the floor.