Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Holy Pampers, Batman!


Everyone is talking about going to the Batman movie. I've never been to the movies, although I have watched them on TV. Linda does not like long movies because her knee hurts from sitting. This Batman is supposed to be verrrrry looong, so we'll probably end up just watching the DVD at home. Here are some funny Batman lines from the old TV show. Batman: [to Mr. Freeze] Naturally you didn't know I was wearing my special Super B long thermal underwear. Batman: Just a second while I retrieve my beanie, my hair, my tweezers, and my notes. Robin: The opposite of a girl is a boy! Robin: Holy priceless collection of Etruscan snoods! ; Robin: You were taken in by her, but I'm too young for that sort of thing. Batgirl: I feel like I'm getting flat! Batbaby: Holy Pureed Prunes, I need my diaper changed!