Monday, July 14, 2008

100 Things



Linda is going a little over the edge lately. She is obsessed having too much "stuff." Besides clothes, shoes, books and various junk, she is getting rid of a bunch of other "stuff" around the house. A lot of stuff will go on Craig list and some at a yard sale. A long time ago she wanted to pare down her life to only 100 things. That is 100 things total. What if she starts going through my toys! I love them all and could not even part with one. OK, I'll donate the giant Oreo cookie squeaky toy because it is too big to get in my mouth. But that is it. Time magazine even has an article about a bunch of people doing the 100 thing total challenge. There are even people you can hire for the weekend who come in and coach you through the separation. I hope she wakes up and comes to her senses but not before she pares down to 2 dogs and zero cats. P.S. These are not rooms from our house thank goodness.