Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Solenostemon Scutellarioides


Remember the post about Barbie and the kitty sleeping on the couch? How about the one where she has to much to drink and is throwing up in the toilet? I love Barbie. Just the name is even fun to say. I'm still waiting for a Barbie chew toy with a squeaky that says "I love puppies!" Barbie is once again in the news. This time she is creating a controversy with her new "zexy" look that some Mom's are not happy with. She is sporting black fishnet stockings, a leather motorcycle jacket, black gloves and high black boots. The same Mom's that are unhappy with the new Barbie outfit probably let their 10 year old daughters dress up like mini-Britney Spears with midriffs and mini skirts. Personally, I like her look but it wouldn't work on me. When your almost 6 feet tall, 110 pounds and your measurements are 39-18-33, you can wear just about whatever you want. Since this is a family blog, I'm showing a photo of a fishnet coleus plant instead of the alternative.