Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Grumpy Dog & Hitting the Wall

Grumpy Cat is an internet sensation.  That cat is probably paying for the owners mortgage, student loan and luxury car payment just by looking mad. If people could only see how grumpy or sad I really am 98% of the time, I'd be famous too.  This is how I look unless Tier, Penny or Jerry come over:
Blah. 

 Remember when I used to wake Linda up 2 or 3 times a night to go outside?  For the last months, I've totally stopped doing that.  Ever since she kicked me out of The Big Bed and made me sleep in my own bed, I've waited until 6 a.m. when she wakes up to go out.  The last two nights, I've barked at her bedroom door to go outside between 2 and 4 a.m.  This is making Linda upset (she never minded waking up at night for the kids, but dogs...they have to hold it all night.) Even though I was let out at 4:00 a.m, I still peed on the carpet before the alarm went off at 6.  The spot was totally fresh, still pooled on the top of our amazing "no pet stain" carpet, so it was an easy clean-up with the Out! cleaner. (If you have a dog, you can get the Out! in for both hardwood and carpet.  It's the best cleaner ever for any type of pet stain. No joke.)   It may have cleaned up, but that doesn't excuse my laziness. 

In the continuing saga of what Linda ate today, the leftover squash casserole was 10x better the second time around.  She layered in on the flat bread with quinoa and cheese before she broiled it.  Everything is better with guac, so that went on the sandwich too.  Totally delish!

There are two more servings left, so unless she thinks up an even better way to reheat it... she'll be having this for the next few meals.  Yesterday's light lunch combined with the bowl of ice cream was a disaster.  About three tracks into Body Combat she totally hit the wall.  By track seven, she had to stop and catch her breath for 30 seconds.  Then the thought of another 60 minutes teaching on the broiling hot pool deck was making her seriously doubt her ability to continue.  She was able to teach a good class though!  From now on, Tuesday is going to be a giant lunch!

This jump is in the new Combat release.  No, Linda isn't one of those jumpers.  And yes.. they are all jumping off the floor.  This is a shot from down in front of the stage.  She better eat two lunches on Tuesday before she teaches this release.