Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Twice my Size


This morning, Chimmie jumped down off the couch and landed right on me. Ouch! He is now a whopping 11.2 pounds of 6 month old Chi-Chi-Chihuahua. He's still about 1% body fat and as slim as ever. His neck is growing so long that he looks like half giraffe. His shoulders are so broad he looks half Pitt Bull. His feet are so big he looks half Taylor. (Taylor wears a size 16 shoe!) His body is so long he looks half Wiener dog. I guess he can't be 1/2 of all those things because that would add up to two dogs. Linda wants to get a DNA test done on him because there is no way Jose that he is a pure Chihuahua. I don't care what his parents were. He must have been adopted. When he came to live with us I was so much bigger than him. Just look at us today!