Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Not a LOL Cat




Linda always takes our daily food allotment and divides it into two meals, breakfast and dinner. When I was a baby, I used to eat a teaspoon of food every 4 hours. Jerry would sit on the kitchen floor and hand feed me because I refused to eat it out of a bowl. (No joke. He also would take me out of my kennel in the morning and rock me awhile because it would take me so long to wake up. Those days are gone. Linda plucks me out of bed even when I'm super sleepy and makes me eat by myself out of my bowl.) Anyway, I'm usually not as hungry for supper as I am for breakfast. Lately, it's been the opposite. Now Linda knows why. Here is our routine in the morning: Linda gets me out of bed first so I can go to the bathroom in peace. Then Chimmie gets let out of his den and goes outside to take care of his needs. Chip gets fed first up on a table since she gets VERY crabby if anyone comes around her when she is eating. Then, Chimmie gets fed in his room with the door shut. Lastly, Linda lets me eat in the kitchen alone while she is making her bed, taking a shower and getting dressed. Then Chimmie comes out of his den and we go outside for another potty break. Today, Linda unexpectedly came into the kitchen while I was supposed to be eating and she found Chip Cat eating all my food! No wonder I've been so hungry at night. I've been missing breakfast because of the dumb cat. Now she has to come up with a different plan for feeding me.