Friday, February 25, 2011

Noah: Hour One


OK, no one told me that babies are the scariest things ever to inhabit the planet. I LOVE the smell of Linda when she comes home from working in the nursery at church. I go crazy sniffing out all the amazing stains on her shirt. The real deal scares the fur off me. Noah has only been here for an hour and I'm so confused and frightened that I won't even go near him. I've been hiding under the dresser since he got here. Linda said I had to get at least one picture with him, but as you can tell from my eyes I'm saying "Get me the heck off this bed!" Linda said I am the only pet allowed near him. He loves the sound of Chimmie yipping and crying to get on the bed. He is laughing his head off when he hears it. Chimmie is too rambunctious and Chip is a Cat (as we all know, cats are sneaky and untrustworthy) so they are not going to be playing with him. The big bed is perfect, because we can't jump up. More photos of Noah and his day with Aunt Linda will be posted later in the day.