Sunday, February 27, 2011

Todays Going To Be a Good Day


Chimmie is so cute in this photo. He always picks up his giant paw and tilts his head when he wants a cookie. I am starting to love him more and more. He is calming down and turning into a fun playmate. He looks so much like Snickers that I have flashbacks sometimes to when I was a newborn and Snickers was my Daddy. I still miss him terribly. I'll miss Linda today too. She will be gone most of the day. She has two church services, an hour private lesson to teach for TKD and also a clothes party. That is where everyone goes to someones house and tries on outfits. Linda cleaned up her closet a little last night to see if she has room for anything new. The answer: no. The fun part is that Paul is coming in the late morning and Jerry is coming this evening to walk and play with us. We are so lucky that we have 2 more people that love us and are willing to pitch in for walks/outings while Linda is away. It's always a surprise on Sunday to see who is coming in the door. Every once in a while, Tierney surprises us with a visit. I love my life!