Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chimmie's Day Out


What an exciting day for Chimmie! Since I'm a good girl and don't need to be crated or locked up, I was able to stay at home unsupervised but Chimmie went on a field trip to Paul's house for the whole entire day. I was supposed to go to Jerry's, but he had a business trip. So that meant I got to nap, play with my own toys and chill without someone pouncing on me. (OK, I did miss him a little bit.) Linda had a certification workshop/testing that she had to attend to keep her job. It was in another state and all...day...long....Instead of spending the night at a hotel on Saturday with her friends who were also there for testing, she just got up super early and drove on Sunday morning. She said she is 100% sure she passed the practical and written part of the exam. Back to Chimmie. Paul was nice enough to let him spend the day at his townhouse so he would not be in locked in the bathroom for over 12 hours. Linda gave us an early breakfast, than Paul gave us lunch at 11:30. Now she is back home and we just got dinner. Chim must have had a blast and kept super busy because he is actually sleeping on the couch with us right now.