Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm An Angel!


"They're yippy and loud, and they have the Napoleon complex." No, I didn't say that. An article in the New York Post said that about Chihuahuas. The Chi's are in the top 5 of all dog bites in NY last year. The writer said that because we are little, we are going to be aggressive and defensive when someone bigger approaches us. All I have to say is NOT! I'm a 6 pound half Chi and half Yorkie and there has never been a more gentle dog than I am. (OK, maybe giant Snickers. He was Dobie/Shepard and was as sweet as a newborn baby.) Back to my story. Another small dog, the Shih Tzus are only 5 bites behind the Rottweiler on the list. Some trainers think the smaller dogs are high on the list because people take them to Nordstroms and Starbucks. Doberman owners don't usually take their pets to the mall. As you can tell, Victoria Secret is my favorite store! I'm their number one Angel.