Sunday, November 17, 2013

Nite-Nite Choop

Linda was going through the pictures she has of me earlier today.  Almost all of them involve me being under the covers or tucked in one of my beds. 
Napping in the kitchen

Are you my mother?

Chimi destroyed this bed.  There was about a 2" piece left of the fabric.

Napping in the hall



It just can't be morning yet!

One of the rare times I'm resting on the floor
As you can tell, I need another haircut
My favorite spot to nap...next to the sliding glass door
The den bed
Penny was so cute last night saying "Nite-Nite" to me when she left.  She came up the stairs right into the kitchen to say goodbye.  It's not so strange that she knew just where to find me.  I stay in my bed when we have people at our house.  Linda says I act more like a cat than a dog. Chimi is the company lover and wants to be in the middle of the action. 
Baby Noah, won't you come down and play with me?
P.S.  Do you see a part of Friday's post across the pictures?  I can't get it to go away.