Friday, October 2, 2009

Whoaa!


Linda was not too happy with the last place she took me to get groomed. The guy cut my hair way too short. He cut all my whiskers off. My nails were cut so short that one of them was bleeding a little when she picked me up. The last groomer left a little long hair around my face so I looked like a little lion. This guy just shaved it all off. I guess I should be thankful that Linda did not take me to the groomer who did this poodle! The human probably always wanted a pony, so they just turned their poodle into a pony. The long tail and mane is freaky! The saddle is also his real fur dyed orange. And look at his hoofs. (I'm not sure if it is hoofs or hooves.) It's just wrong. I hope that the little lasso and saddle trim are not stuck into his skin. Just looking at this photo makes me queasy.