Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I hope It's Rated PG


Linda found a website called "Respect Your Pet." It is devoted to outing people who publicly humiliate their pets. It is 100% serious. Barbara and Dan want to expose those violators who go out of the way to embarrass their animals. Not mistreat them like bad dog fighting, but for when you dress them in funny outfits or roll them in a tortilla to make a puppy burrito. (See my post on 9/29 of pita pup) I know they mean well, but I thought all the photos of "embarrassed" pets were funny. Barb and Dan were very worried about this dogs posture. Guys, I don't think the humans made the dog sit in the chair for an 8 hour work day! Linda better be careful, someone might turn in one of my photos to the embarrassment police. No animals were ever harmed in our photography, honest Barb and Dan.