Monday, October 5, 2009

Tsst!


Tonight was just a disaster. We went to the dog park after work and I got mobbed. It was packed with rowdy, overweight dogs who picked on me the minute I stepped in the fence. One dog kept jumping on my back and squishing me. Linda picked me up to save me but the bad dog jumped on her leg and scratched her. She put me down and did the Cesar Milan Tsst! with the human hand bite on the bad dog. The bad dogs owner got mad at Linda, then she almost did the human hand bite on him! She had a big red scratch from the hem of her shorts down to her lower leg. It's all right for the bad dog to hurt Linda and I, but she was not allowed to correct him? She stuffed me in the bag and we left before fists and fur got flying. Next, we went to eat at an outdoor cafe in our Town Center. There were too many people walking by and I did not like it at all. I was not allowed to sit on her lap, the restaurant said I had to sit on the ground. I was shaking so much that Linda had to say Bye-Bye and take me home. We should have gone to this restaurant that lets the dogs sit on the tables.