Friday, October 16, 2009

Two-Timer


I won't get to see my boyfriend Snickers this weekend, although I suspect that he is playing the field and that I'm not his only girl. I fear there is another Chihuahua named Chloe. Snickers owner said that Chloe & Snickers might hook-up and have babies. I'm not that kind of girl, so if that is all he is after, he's not the one for me any way. Besides, I had an operation where Linda said I can't even have puppies. She told me it is healthier for me to be spayed and that I'll live longer then if I had a bunch of litters. Bummer. I think I would be a great Mom since I love my little toys so much. Speaking of Moms. I read today that a television station in Chicago reported that in Paul Robeson High school 1 in 8 high school girls are expectant mothers. They will have to add a day care center to the high school if they haven't already.