Friday, October 2, 2009

Gunning for Love


It's dangerous to be an adorable little dog. I'm so cute that Linda worries that I might get doggie-napped. Sometimes there are so many pooches at the dog park that she looses sight of me for a few seconds. I'm so small that someone could easily tuck me inside a jacket before she knew I was missing. She won't even let me out in the backyard alone just in case a hawk is looking for lunch. Another little Chihuahua named Diego was almost dog-napped at gun point. A family listed the little puppy in the paper for sale. A 26 year old women answered the ad and came to their house to buy the dog. While she was holding little Diego, she pulled a gun on the family and said she was stealing the $1,500 dog because she was lonely and needed some love. The Dad at the house, a security guard, grabbed the gun from the women. The brother, a police officer, restrained the women until the cops arrived. Diego was not harmed and is still for sale. This is not Diego, it is another little Chihuahua/Shih Tzu mix called a ShiChi. I want one.