Saturday, October 17, 2009

Think Pink


It's about time Linda got home! She left this morning to teach and just walked in the door at 3:30. She had to go to big event to raise money for Breast Cancer research. Her part was self-defense and punching a bunch of boards. I'm glad she had fun, but what does she think I have to do here all day alone? Sleep? (OK, so maybe I do sleep a lot.) Play with my toys? (40 squeaky toys for one little dog does keep me entertained.) Play hide and seek with Chip cat? When I write it out like that, I guess it's not so bad after all. It's still raining so no walk again. Linda said she would rest a little and then take me to Pet Smart to look for a new pink raincoat.

P.S. Just great. Linda was only home for a little while before she went back out to dinner and then the Town Center. I was so sad about her leaving that for the very first time in my life I ran out the door after her into the front yard. She cut the night short to come back and be with me since she felt so guilty.