Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Just out of our Element


We have a great car and it gets us where we need to go. It has a lot of miles on it, but it still works pretty good. Linda is thankful that it is paid off and we don't have a car payment. But I wish she would buy me the new Honda Element. The new Element was designed just for pooches. It has a special enclosed dog area in the rear that is cleanable, a built in pet bed, ventilation fan, extendable ramp so I can walk up alone, spill-proof water bowl and dog-bone pattern in the floor mats. It even has a dog emblem on the outside. Only one problem, the base price on the Honda is $22,635 plus an extra $1,000 for the dog package. Linda said "Dream on Choopie!" So I guess I'll just be riding in the front seat of the old Subaru a few more years.