Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pitching the Pooch


Only a few more days until my 3rd birthday! In my entire life I've never once seen Linda mad. She is just so chill with me. Even if I have an accident on the floor, or even if Tierney does a dumb thing, Linda pretty much stays the same. A lady in Nebraska got furious at her boyfriend and threw a cell phone into his face. He called the cops (as he should have.) When the cops got there, the lady was holding her little dog while she was yelling at the boyfriend. As the police got involved, she became enraged at the cops and threw her little dog at the policeman. Can you believe it? I hope she gets that dog taken away from her, pronto! No dog deserves to live with a crazy lady like that. The women was charged with domestic assault. Luckily, neither the dog or policeman was not injured. P.S. This is not the pooch who was pitched. I'm not sure what the story is behind this flying hound.