Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This Little Piggy Went to Choopies


I've been wanting a play-pal for a long time. Ever since Snickers went to dog heaven over a year ago, I've been so lonely. Chip is home with me, but she sleeps 20 hours a day, every day. When she is awake, she looks at me like I would be a good snack. We've been looking at adopting another big dog or even a little dog like me. Now, we have a third option. Teacup Pigs are the hottest pet trend out there. The little porkers are just my size and some scientists say they have a higher IQ then dogs. Right now, the breeders are only selling them in pairs since they need a lot of company. I think if the breeder met me, she would let Linda buy one since I would be their best buddy. (Plus they cost almost $1200 a piece.) They love to take walks, get belly rubs and curl up with their humans. What do you think?