Friday, October 16, 2009

that's MY linda


This is the third day in a row that Chip is insisting on sharing Linda's lap with me. Usually when Linda reads, does a crossword, or watches TV Chip is laying somewhere else in the house. Hours go by and we don't see hide nor hair of her. Just out of nowhere, she has started jumping up on the couch or bed and taking MY spot on Linda. I've had to move my spot to down by her legs. This just stinks. I want the best spot and Chip cat better move. She is not fussing at me, she just uses her huge 15 pound body to push me out of the way. If she starts writing her own blog, I am going to be really mad. Just cause she has lived here longer then me, she thinks she can push me around. I'm just feeling grouchy since it has been raining for 2 days and I have not had a walk.