Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wake up and smell the coffee!


Some people can't function in the morning without their cup of coffee. I'm not sure what the big deal is. Linda drinks coffee for a couple of months, and then won't have any for a year. I guess it's not her thing. Anyway, a poor women from Iowa got a huge jolt (and not from the caffeine either) when she went to clean the coffee maker after she had her morning coffee. She turned on her automatic coffee maker before bedtime. Her shock came when she found a bat in the filter laying atop of the brewed coffee. The bat's brain was too cooked by the hot water to determine whether it had rabies or not. I bet she'll be off coffee for awhile. A long time ago I wrote a post about an expensive coffee that was brewed from beans picked out of cat poop. (I don't remember the details, it was something like that.)