Saturday, September 6, 2008

Day 2


It sure is different without Snickers to play with. I can't put it into words how much I miss him. The weird thing is that Chip has been my buddy all day. We even have been sleeping next to each other on the bed. She let me eat her food and did not hiss one time. Since she has been so nice, she gets her photo posted today. I do feel comfort knowing that Snicks is out of pain and in a peaceful place. Someday, Linda is going to get me another friend. At the gym today her friend from the animal shelter told her about a young pure breed Golden Retriever and a Jack Russell who are both sweet, calm girls that need a home. It's too soon, although Linda is tempted! Tierney used to want a Golden Retriever named "Goldie" and then there was this Jack Russell on a TV show that she loved named "Wishbone".