Friday, September 5, 2008

RIP 9/5/2008


All Dogs Go To Heaven, All Dogs Go To Heaven..... I just need to keep repeating it to myself over and over. Tonight was the night that Snickers joined the angel dogs in the sky. He'll be my guardian angel dog forever & ever, watching me from above. Last night the poor boy had a long hard fall down the deck stairs. Today, he could barely stand up or walk up the stairs. Linda called my nice Dr. and she was able to take him right away. Linda laid down on the floor on a blanket with Snickers and it was just a peaceful drifting off to permanent sleep. I'll miss him so much and will never forget what a great Dad and friend he was to me. I need to comfort Linda and be there for her during this sad time. He was her best buddy for almost 15 years.. I hope I can take his place in her heart. P.S. I'm glad Paul was able to be there to take Linda to the Vet... Thank You for being there for her.