Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sprinkle, Sprinkle little heart....

Linda does so much for me and I want to show my appreciation so I'm trying to find a present for for her. Since I can only shop online (unless Tier takes me to the mall) , I have been surfing some pretty neat sites. I found a pendant she might like. One of her favorite foods are (or is it is?) sprinkles... as in the kind you put on top of ice cream. When she was little she would have PB & S(prinkles) sandwiches. Today at her friends new coffee shop, she saw a 2 gallon bucket of both chocolate and rainbow sprinkles. WHoa! After hearing about her passion, I found this heart filled of the little buggers. It would be fun if we got matching hearts and I could wear one too! (If you Google sprinkles, you can see a photo of sprinkled covered dog-poo, what a waste of jimmies.)