Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Can't Bear This Story



Taylor still has his Blue Bear from the day he was born. There are other important bears we all love: Goldilocks visited Papa, Mama and Baby looking for a hot meal and soft bed. Smokey the Bear helps prevent forest fires. Yogi and Boo-Boo are my favorite picnic bears. I love Baloo in Jungle Book. There is always a good lesson reading the Berenstain Bears. Nothing is cuter than Winnie the Pooh and his honey pot. I can't leave out Gummie Bears, the Care Bears and even the Chicago Bears. This might shock you as it did me, but it takes one whole bear hide to make the fur that goes on the Queen's Guard hats. PETA along with some Hollywood stars are asking the U.K. Prime Minister Mr. Brown (kind of ironic that he is named after a kind of bear) to make the hats with cruelty free material. I am going to write a letter to the Queen adding my support. Instead of bear hats, they can wear cat hats. I'm kidding... no animal should be killed for it's fur, skin or for a Big Mac.