Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fruit of the Loony's


I have been having a little problem lately finding my pee-pee pad. I can see it, I know where I am supposed to go and during the night or when Linda is gone and I'm locked in the kitchen, I never miss. It seems like during the day I keep going about 2 feet away from it, which happens to be on the white carpet. Linda has tried everything to stop me, including some cleaning stuff that is supposed to drive me away from the spot. I don't feel so bad though after reading about Jeremy Pope's problem. He also has a hard time remembering where to pee. He has been ordered to stay out of Target stores by a Wisconsin judge, after he was caught urinating on bras and panties. Target is Linda's favorite store, but in the future she is going to shop for her underwear at Walmart.