Friday, September 12, 2008

Choopie-Le-Pew


Tonight Linda gave me a bath. I'm so good and patient, in fact.. I kind of like it. I was getting a little stinky and we couldn't figure out why. When Linda was scrubbing the kitchen floor today she realized my bed stunk. I got sick on it a few times and it dried before Linda got home, so she did not know it. The bed was making me smell bad. The bed is in the washing machine now. I have a few back-up beds, but nothing as wonderful as this beauty I found on EBAY. There are only 14 minutes left in the auction, but Linda won't bid on it. Check out the trundle bed that pulls out for when I have a sleepover. It is so cute and perfect for a Chihuahua my size. She says I already have 4 beds and I am only 1 little dog. (I guess the rule does not apply to her100 pair of jeans she has in her closet.)