Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fore!


I wonder if now that Snickers is rollicking with Sheba in dog heaven Linda will continue our nightly walks. Riding in my front pack while we roam the neighborhood is the highlight of my day. It sure won't be the same without my dear buddy leading the way. Maybe Linda will let me walk a little if I'm very careful not to overdo it. After a few minutes I have a terrible time breathing because of my throat issues. Plus, I might be stupid and try to eat something on the ground I shouldn't. Some dogs have become very sick from doing this. Take for instance Oscar. His human Chris Morrison walks the 5-year old lab around the golf course near his home. One day he noticed that Oscar was rattling while he walked. Sure enough, the vet found 13 golf balls in the dogs stomach! It gives a whole new meaning to the term "dog leg".