Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm So Shy


When Taylor was a little boy, well he never was really a little boy. He was over 10 pounds when he was born and now he is over 200 pounds, but when he was younger he used to cry "Don't look at me!" Linda could never figure out why it would make him so upset when everyone looked at him at one time, but it would upset him like crazy. I can totally relate. During our early evening walks, so many people stop and look at me, it makes me super shy. If I could yell "Don't look at me" I would. The other day Linda's friend Jay came over to help her with the broken weed whacker. He tried to pet me and I got all nervous and ran and hid. I like the idea of putting the bag on my head. I might try it next time someone strange comes to my house. Of course, I'm not even close to ugly, but it would serve the same purpose.