Monday, September 22, 2008

I Wish It Was an Oscar Mayer Weiner


A few days ago Linda and I came across a fox on our wooded trail. It ran right in front of us, but luckily it did not stop to eat me. We scared the fox just as much as he scared us. Some pets in a Seattle neighborhood are not so lucky though. It seems like a pack of 3 coyotes have been eating them for snacks. One women saw the coyote running with her neighbors cat it its mouth. It reminds me of the story of the tigers eating the villagers. Today, I almost was lunch for this Hotdog who tried to get me when I stopped to smell his lawn. He came running after me, but his legs were so short and he was way too fat to run fast. Linda scooped me up and saved me before he could reach us. The rest of the walk I kept looking over my shoulder to see if he was following us. So much excitement for such a little Chorkie!