Friday, September 26, 2008

Barktoberfest


I'm so excited about tomorrow, I just can't wait. We are going to Barktoberfest! A whole day of fun just for pooches. There are games, treats, toys and food just for dogs. Linda will carry me in the pouch, but if I'm up for it and not too shy, she will let me walk on the leash. The last time I was around a lot of other dogs I was scared because I am so little. We also looked at the dogs on-line that will be available for adoption. There is a German Shepard boy who is Snicker's size and his profile says he loves other dogs and cats. Both Linda and I have a good feeling about him, but I am going to see how we get along. His parents moved and left him behind. I was crying reading about him. He was shaking so hard when they abandoned him a the pound because he did not understand why they didn't love him anymore. I think we need to give him a home!!