Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bad Choopie


I got into a "little" bit of trouble last night while Linda was out. It could have been disastrous, but I'm OK and I learned my lesson. I stay in the gated kitchen while I'm alone. I have my snuggle bed, lots of toys, my pee-pee pad and some cool water. Sounds pretty good, right? Well, I saw where Linda put the treats before she left, in the cabinet under the sink. I got a little curious and decided to work my way inside the cabinet and see what else was in there. I found the bag of treats, pulled them out to the floor, got the zipper top of the bag open and went to town. They were the dried beef kind that make me very thirsty, even when I only have a piece the size of a quarter. Linda isn't sure how much I ate, but my belly was pretty swollen. I drank a lot of water and after some bathroom issues, I'm back to normal. She is going to work on a solution to keep me out of there in case I forget how bad I felt and try something like that again. Maybe she'll have to buy one of these locking pet food containers.