Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm Toasted, but Life Goes On


Although it's hard to write about anything but my poor Snick-aDoo, life does go on. It is always darkest before the dawn, so I know that good things await me and I need to have faith and courage during this trying time. I don't have much appetite, but we have about 40 pounds of dry food and Mighty Dog that needs to be eaten up. Since I am the only pooch, it falls on my shoulders. Linda keeps trying all different flavors, but nothing tastes good to me. It's a good thing she loves me and is patient. Not like the Pittsburgh woman who stabbed her boyfriend to death during an argument over a cold, uneaten bagel. It seems that he bought her a bagel and she would not eat it because it wasn't toasted. I guess she'll be spending the rest of her life in prison where you don't get to eat bagels, so she won't have that problem again.