Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Stormy Weather

We had a close call tonight during our walk with Jerry.  While we were out it started raining, thundering and lightening! You all know how petrified I am of thunder.  Even if I'm cuddled under Linda's sweatshirt on the couch, I have severe anxiety.  Imagine how I was actually outside in the rain?  Jerry picked me up and he jogged us home.  He waited until the rain stopped and tried to walk us again, but I wasn't having any of it.  When Linda finally got home at 8:00 p.m., I was calm and ready for dinner.  (Jerry didn't tell her in the texts he sent Linda how Chimi reacted.  Normally, he sleeps through the worse storms. He's only afraid of a blowing leaf or a plastic grocery bags.)

Linda really struggled through her last two classes tonight.  It's been months since shes felt that tired.  This time it wasn't the heavy legs she usually gets, it was her cardio-endurance that was suffering.  She did push herself way harder in each class, but not so much that she should have had such a hit the wall feeling.  Right now the prospect of having to stand up to take a shower is overwhelming her.

That's one Cardio-Sculpt; a TKD class; Body Combat and Aqua Boot Camp


No more boring heart rate monitor pictures please.





"Nana, you need to work on your couch relaxing endurance." 
"I'm training for Nana's Aqua Boot Camp"