Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mother, daughter and the faces of Penny

If Linda ever wants to have an outfit coordinated picture with Tierney, she just has to wear navy, white, red or leopard.  There is a 99% chance that Tierney will wear one, or a combination of those colors to church. Look how they matched this morning!  A few years ago, Linda didn't think that she looked anything like Tierney.  Everyone told her that Taylor looked more like her.  Now, She can really see the resemblance between the two of them, especially in the smile, hair (of course that could change) and body type.  Tier is a way better picture-poser than Linda is though.   Linda also snapped this scrunchy face picture of Penny this morning at church.
Penny has a lot of different camera faces.
Bored: "What, you seriously want me to smile?"
Smirk: "Don't try and feed me squash again Mommy"
Pout: "You would pout to if you had to wear a wolf hat"
Ewwww: "Get that Chimi dog out of my face..."
Crazed: (I have no idea what she was thinking here)
Happy:  "I love my Mommy!"
Linda loves this photo of Penny.  Its so sweet you get a tooth ache looking at it.