Monday, December 3, 2012

For Once I'm The Big Dog

What?  66 degrees in December??  None of us are complaining, we even have our windows open and heat turned off.  But how weird is that?  Just a few minutes ago, Linda saw an amazing yellow butterfly fluttering around. We'll probably get snow and ice tomorrow or some ridiculous weather.

Linda had to leave extra early this morning, so she didn't feed us breakfast.  There was no way she was chancing Chimi having an accident in the house, so we had to wait until she got home from classes a few minutes ago, (10:45 a.m.)  Since the weather is amazing, we had a picnic on the deck.  Linda had to sit between us or else I would have shoved Chimi out of the way to eat his food too.  I only get 1/2 the food he does (totally not fair!) so I'm always done first.  It's because I am on a diet and he is super skinny and burns a ton of calories with his non-stop motion.  (Plus, he is more than double my size.)

I only wish this was really Chimi.  It's a friend I used to play with.  By the way, I was 3.5 pounds in this photo! The Chihuahua was full grown at 1.5 pounds!    
"Are you wearing anything under that dress?"


 (Whoops, Linda thought she posted this but she didn't.  It's evening now but still in the 60's.  After 4 hours of working out, Linda is trying to decided if she has the energy to walk us or if she is going to just throw the ball in the backyard for a bit.  It's only 6:15 and she is already looking forward to bed.)