Saturday, December 1, 2012

Feed Me


How can you say "NO" to this face?
I'm making Linda crazy with my constant begging.  I had breakfast and dinner (chicken and rice for the win!) but I want more.  Chim will stop begging when she tells him to, but I keep going and going until she finally has enough and puts me outside on the deck.  Because my weight isn't exactly wear it should be (5 pounds, not 6.2) the vet says no snacks between meals.  I'm good for about 20 minutes when she lets me back inside, but then I start whining again.  She knows I'm not hungry, it's just that I LOVE eating so much!

In a few minutes, Linda is meeting her friend Laura to go to a Christmas party. She is the same person Linda went the Praise and Worship service with last night. This was from Laura's ?? Birthday Party.  (It was a major one!)  She'll try and get a photo of the two of them tonight and post it later.