Sunday, August 23, 2009

Today I Was the Big Dog


We just got home from the dog park for our normal Sunday romp. I am always the smallest dog, but today... there were 3 Chihuahua's smaller then me and 1 bigger! For those who can't add, that is 4 HuaHua's and one Chorkie. (That's really 4 1/2 Chihuahua's.) One couple bought the two smallest dogs. One was so tiny it looked exactly like my size when I first came to live here. Snickers (yes, same name as my Big Boy) was my favorite. He is a long haired Chihuahua just a 1/2 pound bigger then me. We ran, tumbled, chased each other and smelled each others butts. What a great time! Snickers human was named Bill. He wanted to take a photo of Linda and I because he never saw a Chorkie before. I'm not sure why he wanted Linda in the photo. Maybe he's never seen a girl before. Since we did not get to take any photos, I decided to post a picture of Chip since she never gets any face time.