Sunday, August 2, 2009

One Way Trip


There are lots of reality shows on TV now. The best reality show ever would be "Life in the Dog House with Choopie." My blog could come to life. Until some major network picks it up, I'll continue to chronicle my life and observations. A TV station in Istanbul, Turkey has come up with a very different kind of reality show. Ten certified atheists (I did not know you could get a certification in that) will be living with a priest, rabbi, iman (Muslim) and monk (Buddhist.) The show will involve having the four religious guys trying to convert the atheists to their religion. The winning convert gets an all expense paid trip to whatever holy land they converted to. I wonder what would happen if 10 Christians were asked to live with 4 atheists who try to convert them? Think any would win the trip to hell?