Friday, August 28, 2009

My Scared Face

We had a very loud and violent thunder storm last night. It scared me so much that I could not sleep. Today after classes, Linda tried to take me out for a walk. It had been raining earlier, but the sun had come out. When I felt the wet grass, I started crying and would not walk. She carried me across the lawn to the sidewalk, but I still just sat there crying because I hate getting my feet wet. She brought me back inside and took my harness off. Before she got two steps into the living room, I made a bee-line to the bedroom and hid under the bed. If this behavior continues, she is going to call Cesar, the Dog Whisperer. He'll "Tsssss" me and make me be calm-submissive. I hope I don't have to go to south LA and live with his pack. There are about 40 Rototillers and Pit Bulls all in one fenced area. Not so much fun for a 5 pound Chorkie.