Thursday, August 6, 2009

Home Sweet Home


Last night was my last overnight stay at Jerry's. (For awhile anyway.) I've finally got used to his house, Ink Cat and Lindsay. The first time I went there, I just stood in one place and shook. Now I was run all around, go up and down the stairs and jump on and off the bed by myself. Since it is a TH, I still get confused what door to come to when we finish our walk. I just run up to every door until Jerry follows me, then I know it is the right one. It's great to be back at my house though. Chip and I had a sweet bonding moment this morning when Linda bought me home. I'm eating again and back to my normal Choopie-self. I've missed the dog park, but we won't be able to go to tomorrow since it's a busy day for Linda. Thanks Jerry for watching me while Linda stayed with Carol.