Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I need a pal


I'm glad Linda had a fun day today, because I certainly didn't. Usually Tuesday is our day to chill together. We sleep in, go for a walk, hit the dog park, watch The Dog Whisperer and play with toys. She only has one class in the evening and is usually home by 7:30 at the latest. Today, I probably saw her for a total of 2 hours from the time we woke up until now, when we are getting ready for bed. She subbed a morning class, met friends out in the country for lunch, subbed another class, taught her own class, then met friends for a wonderful Thai dinner. She walked me in the morning before she left and then at 9:30 when she got home. Of all the nerve!! I'm just sitting on the bed crying my head off because I am mad. I should be thankful that she is with me as much as she is. Some dogs are home alone all day and into the night all the time. I need a buddy to keep me company. This cute girl could be my twin.