Saturday, August 15, 2009

Archie is a Gold Digger!


Archie asked Veronica to marry him! Whoa, I did not see that coming at all. I thought for sure he would eventually end up with Betty. I guess when you know someone for 67 years the initial buzz wears off and you look else were. Of course Veronica's Daddy's money probably helped sway his decision. 99% of fans are upset that he did not ask Betty for her hand in marriage. One comic geek was so mad that he sold his original Archie Number 1 for $38,837. (I wonder if it was really that he was mad, or that if he knew the buzz would drive up the price.) The issue after the proposal issue shows them at the alter. The very next issue after that.... Twins!! Tierney has always been a Veronica fan, so I'm sure she is happy. (Tier actually looks like Veronica. When she was little, she would get to buy an Archie comic from the grocery store if she was a good helper and obedient during the shopping trip.)