Sunday, August 2, 2009

Night Adventures


I'm having my first ever sleepover tomorrow night! It's going to be so much fun. Jerry is taking me to spend the entire night. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. We can watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua and eat popcorn. I'll be sure Jerry takes lots of pictures of our sleepover. I've slept on the bed next to Linda for as long as I can remember. Before that, I slept in my own bed on the floor of her room. I'm going to be so good and not make Jerry get up in the middle of the night to take me to the pee-pee pad. If I do good, I might get to actually spend some more nights at his house. I wonder if Ink the cat will get jealous and try to eat me? How will Linda sleep without me? She'll be tossing and turning all night not having my warm little body pressed up against her. I better get packing. I want to make sure I bring enough toys and snacks.