Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm Sorry, Really I Am


Boy oh Boy, did I get in trouble this afternoon. While Linda was teaching her 3rd class of the day (I admit, I'm acting out because she is never home anymore) I entertained myself by emptying Chip's litter box all over the family room floor. Not only did I take the poop out, I chewed on some too. Linda walked in and I was doing the "how far can I melt into the floor" hiding act. She picked me up and could immediately smell the evidence. First she had to clean up the mess on the floor then wash the carpet. (Now she is really getting mad). After that, she gave me an entire bath including washing around my mouth and cleaning my teeth and tongue. (Did I mention she was mad?) Instead of the usual cuddle towel dry, she just stuck me out on the deck and made me stay out there alone and dry off in the sun. Now I'm trying to make it up to her by being adorable but she is not buying any of it. What happened to the unconditional love she is supposed to show me?