Monday, August 24, 2009

My, What Big Teeth You Have


Every morning before anyone is up, Chip meow's at our bedroom door. I sleep in the big bed with Linda and Chip sleeps in Tierney's bed most nights. Tier leaves her door open, so Chip comes and goes as she pleases. Around 6:30 a.m., Chip starts the meowing and head butting our door. She is hungry and wants her food NOW. Linda makes her wait until she is read to get up, but it is hard to sleep with the loud head butts. Once in awhile she will run down the hall and body slam the door. (Chip, not Linda.) When it is time, we have to take turns who gets fed first. One day, Chip gets her food first, the next day it's my turn. Chip hates it when I get fed first. She throws a hissing fit. Too bad cat, you need to wait your turn just like I do. If Linda was not standing right there, I bet she would attack me because she is jealous. A lady from Pennsylvania made the mistake of feeding her dog before she fed her boyfriend. The man started yelling at her to feed him first and a fight ensued. The lady grabbed a steak knife and stabbed the man dead during the fight. She is in jail waiting for her trial.