Sunday, August 30, 2009

I Love Sundays!


It was so fun at the dog park today! My new haircut was a huge hit with the rest of the dogs and humans. My boyfriend, Snickers was there and super happy to see me. We played for at least an hour. I got him to roll over on his back every single tussle we had. He adores me, it's clear to everyone. I even let him get inside my black carry-me bag, at the same time I was sitting in it. Snicker's human said we were "Shacking-Up." (I know, its the same name as my last boyfriend! What are the chances of that? It must be fate.) I'm tucked under this woman's arm and Snickers is the Chihuahua in the photo with his back to the camera. (The photo is from last week before my haircut.) He's from championship bloodlines and was bred in Russia. I wish I could still get pregnant. We would make beautiful puppies together. I'm going to nap the rest of the day, I'm pooped from all the frolicking!